Once you have awarded the job, all the tools you need to manage the job effectively are available through the Elance Online Work System.
- Communicate frequently in the Workroom. All messages in the Workroom are documented and archived for future reference.
- Request weekly status reports from your freelancer to review job progression.
- Upload and share large documents and images in the Workroom.
- Only release funds in escrow when work has been received, reviewed, and approved.
- Adjust the terms of the job if there are any changes to scope or schedule.
- Leave objective and honest feedback for the freelancer at the end of the job.
- If there is a dispute over work performed, Elance is here to help.